15 year old shelf company for $2950 8 year old shelf company for $1700
WE ARE ASSETPROFILE, INC.
We filed aged shelf companies since 2001.
* Hit the ground running.
* People prefer to do business with a company that has age rather than a brand new company.
* Who do you prefer to pay a deposit to remodel your house? To pay for consulting? To fix a problem?
* Revenue from sales greatly aids in obtaining financing for projects and for the company.
* Increased access to financing.
* Establish immediate credibility with a shelf corporation or shelf LLC.
* Do you prefer to business with a company that is three years old or three weeks old? Do you prefer to loan money to a three year old company or three week old company?
* Your customers and lenders look at the world the same way as you do.
* Enjoy immediate protection from liability.
* Access bidding opportunities.
A SHELF CORPORATION FOR SALE. wHICH STATE IS BEST?
MONTANA SHELF COMPANY
* Great for business credit. * Family oriented state that respects property rights, pro-business.
* Montana asks for the company Directors/Managers, but not the owners.
* Three business days to process any document orders.
NEW MEXICO SHELF COMPANY
* Great for business credit. * New Mexico offers the least expensive solution in terms of maintenance.
* No annual report and no annual fee.
* New Mexico is slow to process any order for documents.
WYOMING SHELF COMPANY
- WYOMING: $60 ANNUAL FEE
- * Family oriented state that respects property rights, pro-business.
- * Wyoming asks for the company Directors/Managers, but not the owners.
- * Three to seven business days to process any document orders.
WHERE NOT TO OBTAIN A SHELF CORPORATION OR SHELF LLC
Nevada: $650 ANNUAL FEE
Nevada corporations have an audit rate four times the national average. Nevada is famous for a transient population, scams, prostitution, drugs and gambling. Banks are nervous about doing business with Nevada companies as a result.
Delaware: $300 ANNUAL STATE FEES AND FRANCHISE TAXES
Delaware is best for big business and publicly traded companies. Small business is best served by Montana, Wyoming or Delaware.
When a company is sold from one person to another, the lenders consider an aged shelf corporation a new company after it was sold. They derive that information from the public record, and mainly from the business license information.
The solution is to acquire a shelf corporation from a state that doesn't require a business license, or disclosure of the owners of the company.
What if you intend to do business in a state that requires a business license(i.e. CA, NY, NJ, FL?).
Easy...obtain a shelf corporation from a state that doesn't require a business license, and then file that company into your state as a foreign corporation.
Qualify the company to do business in your state.
The solution: Obtain a shelf corporation from Wyoming, Montana or New Mexico, and then file the company in your home state to do business.
If you're intending to apply for businesscredit, then you must file the company in your state.
WATCH OUT FOR TRICKS, TRIP WIRES AND SCAMS
If the business has an existing EIN, a bank account, and corporate credit, and is at least two years old, it most likely went out of business.
TO BE SAFE, ACQUIRE A SHELF CORPORATION WITH NO EIN, NO BANK ACCOUNT AND NO BUSINESS HISTORY OR CREDIT.
Every shelf corporation is free of back taxes, liabilities and like issues.
EIN: Shelf corporations with an EIN must file income tax returns and pay taxes. If you're acquiring an aged shelf corporation, the company may owe taxes if it has an EIN.
The solution: Obtain a shelf corporation with no EIN. All of our companies are without an EIN. Every company we deliver is free from an EIN.
EXISTING CREDIT HISTORY: Online marketers like to sell shelf corporations with "existing corporate credit" at steep prices. When a company changes owners, the corporate credit is reset to ZERO.
The solution: Don't buy a shelf corporation with existing credit. You're better off obtaining a shelf corporation with no credit history at all, and doing it yourself. We offer shelf corporations with no existing corporate credit. The best solution is to obtain a clean company and build the corporate credit yourself.
DON'T CHANGED NAME OF THE CORPORATION: Changing the name of the shelf corporation will reset the age of the company to ZERO. This is because lenders, DNB and others consider a name change as a new company.
The solution: Don't change the name. Rather, keep the original name of the shelf corporation and file a DBA(Doing-Business-As), to use the name of your choice, without changing the original name of the company.
STAY AWAY FROM DISSOLVED COMPANIES OR REINSTATED COMPANIES: Companies that were dissolved are useless. If a company is dissolved and reinstated, the age of the shelf corporation is restarted from the date of the reinstatement.
Solution: Obtain a shelf corporation that was always in good standing. Never buy a reinstated company.
How do you find out if a shelf corporation was reinstated, or was always in good standing?
Check with the Secretary of State, where the company was filed. Do the necessary diligence when acquiring a shelf corporation.
After acquiring the company, make certain to obtain a written declaration that the company is free from liabilities. We provide this declaration as standard with every shelf corporation delivered.
All of our shelf corporations are in good standing, were not dissolved, no credit history, no EIN, no bank account, and the names were not changed.
We offer the best quality of shelf corporations at the lowest prices, without liens or back taxes.
WHAT ABOUT THE NAMES OF THE SHELF CORPORATIONS FOR SALE?
* Industry, retail or internet specific names
* General and generic names
* Marketing related names
* Ridiculous names, or out of the ordinary If you don't like the name, what is there to do? File the company into your state and file for a Doing-Business-As (DBA) in your state. Some states may call the DBA as a Fictitious Name Registration. It may be filed on the county or state level as it varies from state to state.